MIRECC / CoE
Newsletter | Winter 2020 | South Central MIRECC
- Broussard J, Hiatt EL, & Teng EJ (2019). Conquer panic: A case study on integrating technology into compressed panic disorder treatment for rural Veterans. Journal of Technology in Behavioral Science, 4 (1), 53-57.
- Conti EC, Jahn D, Simons KV, Chen-Edinboro LP, Jacobs ML, Vinson L, Stahl S, & Van Orden KA (2019). Safety planning to manage suicide risk with older adults: Case examples and recommendations. Clinical Gerontologist, 43(1), 104-109.
- Cortes J, Fletcher TL, Latini DM, & Kauth MR (2019). Mental health differences between older and younger lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Veterans: Evidence of resilience. Clinical Gerontologist, 42(2), 162-171.
- DeBeer BB, Matthieu MM, Kittel JA, Degutis LC, Clafferty S, Qualls N, & Morissette SB (2019). Quality improvement evaluation of the feasibility and acceptability of adding a concerned significant other to safety planning for suicide prevention with Veterans. Journal of Mental Health Counseling, 41, 4-20.
- Haro E, Mader M, Noel PH, Garcia H, Vogt D, Bernardy N, Bollinger M, Pugh MJV, & Finley EP (2019). The impact of trust, satisfaction, and perceived quality on preference for setting of future care among Veterans with PTSD. Military Medicine, 184(11-12), e708-e714.
- Levy HC, Gabriele JM, Graves L, & Lyons, JA (2019). Initiation of evidence-based psychotherapies in Veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder. Military Psychology, 31(3), 1-9.
- Morgan RO, Pathak S, Bass DM, Judge KS, Wilson NL, McCarthy C, Kim JH, & Kunik ME (2019). Does care consultation affect use of VHA versus non-VHA care? American Journal of Managing Care, 25(4), e119-e125.
- Nowakowski S & Meers JM (2019). Cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia in women’s health: Sex as a biological variable. Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy, 33(2), 185-197.
- Raines AM, Franklin CL, & Carroll M (2019). Obsessive-compulsive symptom dimensions and insomnia: Associations among a treatment-seeking Veteran sample Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy, 33(1), 46-57.
- Siffert V, Stanley MA, Riahi C, & Fletcher TL (2019). Exposure and response prevention for obsessive compulsive disorder: A case study of a Veteran with violent intrusive thoughts. Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy, 33(1), 33-45.
Last updated: October 29, 2020
In this Issue
— Meet Our New Associate Director for Improving Clinical Care
— The Impact of a Caregiver’s Story
— RtoP: Adapting CALM for CBOCs: An Iterative Approach
— SC MIRECC Awards
— Anchor Site Highlights
— TelePsychosis Consultation Service Now Available in VISN 16
— Recent Publications
— Pilot Study Research Grant Opportunity for VISN 16 & San Antonio
— Research Methods and Analysis Consultation Services for VISN 16 & San Antonio
SC MIRECC Menu
Leadership & Staff
Little Rock Fellowship
CBOC Grand Rounds
New and Featured
Products by Topic