MIRECC / CoE
SC MIRECC National CBOC Mental Health Grand Rounds | South Central MIRECC
Improving Access to Evidence-Based Psychotherapies: The MyBrief CBT Program
Presenter: Jeff Cully, PhD
Dates: Wednesday, April 12, 2023, 8:00 - 9:00 am CT and Thursday, April 13, 2023, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CT (repeat)
Target Audience: VA CBOC mental health providers (all VA providers are welcome to attend)
CE: 1 hour of JA IPCE, ACCME, ACPE, ANCC, APA, ASWB, NBCC, NYSED-SW, NYSED-P
You have two chances to attend this webinar. Do NOT select "Assign to Me" as this will not register you. Select "Register." Then select the event you want to attend. Only register for the training you will attend or you will have issues with completing the evaluation and getting CE. If you need help, email Megan.Wandersee@va.gov.
About the Topic
After the training learners should be able to:
- Identify the challenges and opportunities of using evidence-based psychotherapies in frontline practice.
- Describe the evidence for and core features of the MyBrief CBT program for Veterans with depression.
- Describe opportunities for training in the MyBrief CBT program.
- VA Providers: You should join through VA TMS. If you have trouble, join directly using the Adobe Connect link below. You will have to access TMS afterwards to get CE. Contact the TMS Help Desk for assistance.
- Join Adobe Connect: http://va-eerc-ees.adobeconnect.com/r2d57915eod/
- VA Providers have 15 days after the training to complete the program evaluation and get their accredited certificate. After 30 days, the program expires in TMS.
Download CE Certificate (VA Providers Only)
- In TMS, select “My History.”
- Find the training in your history and select “View Details” from the dialog box that opens when you tab to or hover over the title. DO NOT select “print certificate” as this creates a generic TMS certificate.
- In the Completed Work Details screen, find the section named “Accreditation Details.”
- Select the “Print Accredited Certificate” button next to your preferred CE.
- May 10 & 11, 2023 - Grief
- June 14 & 15, 2023 - Terms, Language, and Health Disparities for Transgender and Gender Diverse Veterans
- July 12 & 13, 2023 - Racial Justice
- August 9 & 10, 2023 - Written Exposure Therapy
- September 13 & 14, 2023 - Facilitating a Comfortable Environment for Women Veterans Receiving Mental Health Care in CBOCs
Select recordings are accredited for CE and available in TMS. Visit the accredited recordings webpage to take these trainings. Accredited recordings can only be accessed by VA providers in TMS.
Information for Invited Presenters
Invited presenters can read our guidelines (PDF) to learn what to submit for their webinar. Your slides must include tips for how CBOC and rural providers can use what you will teach in clinical practice. Read our rural/CBOC needs checklist (PDF) to learn the special needs of CBOC and rural providers.
Last updated: March 22, 2023