MIRECC / CoE
Newsletter | Fall 2020 | South Central MIRECC
- Abraham TH, Ono SS, Moriarity H, Winter L, Bender RE, Facundo R, & True G (2020). Revealing the invisible emotion work of caregivers: A photovoice exploration of informal care provided by family caregivers for post-9/11 Veterans with traumatic brain injuries. Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation. Advance online publication.
- Boffa JW, Houtsma C, Raines AM, Franklin CL, Constans JI, Schmidt NB, & Jones KR (2020). Rural suicide prevention in response to COVID-19: Failing to prepare is preparing to fail. Journal of Rural Mental Health, 44(3), 143–145.
- Choi NG, Marti CN, Wilson NL, Chen GJ, Sirrianni L, Hegel MT, Bruce ML, & Kunik ME (2020). Effect of telehealth treatment by lay counselors vs by clinicians on depressive symptoms among older adults who are homebound: A randomized controlled trial. JAMA Network Open, 3(8), e2015648. OPEN ACCESS
- Comtois KA, DeCou CR, Landes SJ, Brown GK, Soberay KA, Pierson A, Gutierrez PM, & Joiner TE (2020). Dissemination and implementation of suicide research in the Department of Defense: Perspective from the Military Suicide Research Consortium. Military Behavioral Health.
- Cowden RG, Worthington EL Jr, Griffin BJ, Davis DE, & Grubbs J (2020). Tendencies to forgive, punish, and exonerate oneself: A multi-study investigation. Journal of Research in Personality, 86, 103934.
- Davis ML, Fletcher TL, McIngvale E, Cepeda SL, Schneider SC, La Buissonniere-Ariza V, Egberts J, Goodman WK, & Storch EA (2020). Clinicians’ perspectives of interfering behaviors in the treatment of anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorders in adults and children. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, 49, 81-96.
- Garcia HA, Mignogna J, DeBeer BB, Wiltsey-Stirman S, & Finley E (2020). Provider factors predict use of evidence based psychotherapies in Veterans Affairs PTSD specialty programs: The role of profession, theoretical orientation, and training. Traumatology, 23(2), 227-234.
- Graham AK, Greene CJ, Kwasny MJ, Kaiser SM, Lieponis P, Powell T, & Mohr DC (2020). Coached mobile app platform for the treatment of depression and anxiety among primary care patients: A randomized clinical trial. JAMA Psychiatry, 77(9), 906-914.
- Singh RS, Watford TS, Cotterman RE, & O’Brien WH (2020). A pilot study of acceptance and commitment therapy for sexual minorities experiencing work stress. Journal of Contextual Behavioral Science, 16(2), 25-29.
- Staples JK, Gordon JS, Hamilton M, & Uddo M (2020). Mind-body skills groups for treatment of war-traumatized Veterans: A randomized controlled study. Psychological Trauma. Advanced online publication.
Last updated: October 29, 2020
In this Issue
— SUD Consultation Available from National Telemental Health Center
— CAB Spotlight: Mr. Terry Williams, Sr.
— Anchor Sites Highlights
— New and Updated Clinical Education Products
— Recent Publications
— Pilot Study Grant Opportunity
— VISN 16 Research Methods and Analysis Consultation Services
SC MIRECC Menu
Leadership & Staff
Little Rock Fellowship
CBOC Grand Rounds
New and Featured
Products by Topic