MIRECC / CoE
Rocky Mountain MIRECC for VA Suicide Prevention
Rocky Mountain Short Takes on Suicide Prevention: The 2nd Zero Suicide Trilogy
18 October 2017
We present our 2nd Zero Suicide Trilogy with stories recorded at the 2017 Bridging the Divide Conference last May. This trilogy features Ursula Whiteside (Why and How Now Matters Now), Richard McKeon (An Agency's Approach to Zero Suicide) and Sarah Brummett (A State's Approach to Zero Suicide). These conversations are short and give a brilliant insight to Zero Suicide.
- Why and How Now Matters Now with Ursula Whiteside PhD
- At the Bridging the Divide Conference we chatted with Ursula Whiteside and she told us why Now Matters Now and how caring messages can go such a long, long way.
- An Agency's Approach to Zero Suicide with Richard T. McKeon PhD, MPH
- From the 2017 Bridging the Divide Conference we had a short conversation with Richard T. McKeon, Ph.D., M.P.H., Chief of the Suicide Prevention Branch for SAMHSA.
- A State's Approach to Zero Suicide with Sarah Brummett MA, JD
- Sarah Brummett is the Director of the Office of Suicide Prevention for the State of Colorado. Sarah discusses how the Zero Suicide system approach looks when applied to a whole state. It is amazing.
You can find all our podcasts at iTunes on your iPhone or on your Android device. You can also find all our episodes at our host site. Other places where you can find our podcasts include: iHeart Radio, and Blubrry.
Categories: Suicide Prevention
Rocky Mountain Regional VAMC (RMR VAMC)
1700 N Wheeling St, G-3-116M
Aurora, CO 80045
Salt Lake City
VA Salt Lake City Health Care System
500 Foothill DR
Salt Lake City, UT 84148