Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » MIRECC / CoE » VISN 16 MIRECC » Newsletter | South Central MIRECC
MIRECC / CoE
Newsletter | South Central MIRECC
Summer 2019, Volume 21, Issue 3 - In this Issue
Introducing the 2019 TRIPS Awardees
RtoP | Veteran-Centered Barriers to Use of VA Mental Health Services
New Grants for Research on Suicide Prevention Funded in New Orleans
Affiliates Share Research Results Across the Country
Houston Affiliates Receive Local and National Honors
Newest Clinical Education Products
Pilot Study Grant Award Application Opportunity
Research Methods and Analysis Consultation Services Available
- Adams SV, Mader MJ, Bollinger MJ, Wong ES, Hudson TJ, & Littman AJ (2019). Utilization of interactive clinical video telemedicine by rural and urban Veterans in the Veterans Health Administration health care system. Journal of Rural Health. Advance online publication.
- Bryan JL, Kauth MR, & Asghar-Ali AA (2019). Transforming Veterans Health Administration mental health clinician education and practices: Twenty years of educational initiatives by a Center of Excellence. Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions, 39,(2), 119-123.
- Buckner JD, Zvolensky MJ, Ecker AH, Schmidt NB, Lewis EM, Paulus D, Lopez-Gamundi P, Crapanzano KA, & Bakhshaie J (2019). Integrated cognitive behavioral therapy for comorbid cannabis use and anxiety disorders: A pilot randomized controlled trial. Behaviour Research and Therapy, 115,(8), 38-45.
- Cortes J, Fletcher TL, Latini DM, & Kauth MR (2019). Mental health differences between older and younger lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender Veterans: Evidence of resilience. Clinical Gerontologist, 42(2), 162-171.
- Cucciare MA, Ounpraseuth S, Curran GM, & Booth B (2019). Predictors of substance use disorder and mental health treatment use among rural adults using stimulants over three-years. Substance Abuse. Advance online publication.
- Garcia HA, DeBeer BB, Mignogna J, & Finley E (2019). Treatments Veterans Health Administration PTSD specialty program providers report their patients prefer: The role of training and theoretical orientation. Psychological Trauma: Theory, Research, Practice, and Policy. Advance online publication.
- Hermes EDA, Burrone L, Heapy A, Martino S, Perez E, Rosenheck R, Rowe M, Ruzek JI, & Greene C (2019).Beliefs and attitudes about the dissemination and implementation of internet self-care programs in a large integrated healthcare system. Administration and Policy in Mental Health. Advance online publication.
- Owen RR, Woodward EN, Drummond KL, Deen TL, Oliver KA, Petersen NJ, Meit SS, Fortney JC, & Kirchner JE (2019). Using implementation facilitation to implement primary care mental health integration via clinical video telehealth in rural clinics: Protocol for a hybrid type 2 cluster randomized stepped-wedge design. Implementation Science, 14(1), 33. Free Download
- Rabalais AE, Dubbert PE, & Roberson PK (2018). Affective response to exercise in Veterans participating in a substance abuse or posttraumatic stress disorder rehabilitation program. Journal of Military and Government Counseling, 6(4), 226-238.
- Raines AM, Carroll M, Mathes BM, Franklin CL, Allan NP, & Constans JI (2019). Examining the relationships between perfectionism and obsessive-compulsive symptom dimensions among rural Veterans. Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy, 33(1), 58-70.
Last updated: November 15, 2019