Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » MIRECC / CoE » VISN 16 MIRECC » Gulf War Illness: Explaining Unexplained Symptoms | South Central MIRECC
MIRECC / CoE
Gulf War Illness: Explaining Unexplained Symptoms | South Central MIRECC
These materials describe causes, symptoms, and treatment for Gulf War Illness.
- Describes 3 diagnostic categories used to classify symptoms: fatigue, pain, and mood/cognitive difficulties
- Describes treatment options for Gulf War Illness at VA
- Provides registration information for the Gulf War Illness Registry
- Includes brief supplemental video that describes Gulf War Illness and treatment and features a Veteran who shares his experience with the illness and the impact of treatment on his quality of life.
- Published 2019 | Updated 2021
Richard W. Seim, PhD and Laura Zambrano-Vazquez, PhD
What Do You Think About This Product?
Let us know by answering this 2-minute anonymous survey.
Use of these Materials and Finding VA Health Care
Please note that the health care information provided in these materials is for educational purposes only. It does not replace the role of a medical practitioner for advice on care and treatment. If you are looking for professional medical care, find your local VA healthcare center by using the VA Facilities Locator & Directory. This page may contain links that will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs website. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked websites.
Other products you might like...
Last updated: April 15, 2021