MIRECC / CoE
A Provider's Guide to Brief CBT | South Central MIRECC
The updated version (second edition) of the Provider’s Guide to Brief Cognitive Behavioral Therapy was completed in 2021. Revisions and expansions included the following:
- Previous content was updated and aligned with current literature including updated supplemental readings.
- NEW Modules were developed to address current and emerging clinical applications and include:
- Module 5: Cultural Considerations in Therapy
- Module 6: Using Technology for Distance-Based Therapy
- Module 14: Exposure Therapy in Brief CBT
- Module 17: Adaptations of bCBT for Special Clinical Populations (e.g. Military Populations, Older Adults, Medically Ill, and Cognitively Impaired populations)
- Published 2008 | Updated 2021
Jeffrey A. Cully, PhD, Darius B. Dawson, PhD, Joshua Hamer, PhD, and Andra L. Teten, PhD.
What Do You Think About This Product?
Let us know by answering this 2-minute anonymous survey.
Use of these Materials and Finding VA Health Care
Please note that the health care information provided in these materials is for educational purposes only. It does not replace the role of a medical practitioner for advice on care and treatment. If you are looking for professional medical care, find your local VA healthcare center by using the VA Facilities Locator & Directory. This page may contain links that will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs website. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked websites.
Other products you might like...
Last updated: June 12, 2021